A Woman’s Way: Empowerment Through Voice
- Sometimes find it difficult to maintain your center and honor your true self while engaging in a world that does not openly acknowledge the value of “the feminine voice?”
- Sometimes feel you are a nurturing woman in a “soul void” work environment?
- Sometimes hear yourself speaking and wonder “whose voice is that?”
- Ever think “Why did I say that? That is not how I really feel.”
- Find yourself unable to speak your truth when it is most essential?
Some of the above may seem to serve the needs of your profession, but not necessarily the needs of SELF. Whether it be work or relationships, SELF is the most integral part of what you have to offer and bring to any situation. Often as woman we speak with the voice that is expected or required and sometimes we are not even aware of it.
Find a different way…
Alisa Endsley and SingForYourSoul.org has created the in-depth workshop: “A Woman’s Way: Empowerment Through Voice”
This workshop will give you the tools & techniques to become aware, identify, embrace and empower YOUR authentic voice. You will learn to access your “authentic voice” (no singing required) while still engaged in your job or relationships, but from a deeper position of empowerment & awareness.
Alisa will introduce practices and exercises that incorporate “active imagination,” archetypal awareness as well as vocal/breathing techniques while allowing each participant to tap into her own unique & authentic voice. She will give specific tools to take home and use on a daily basis helping you to become aware and access your authentic empowered voice as well as shift your perspective about SELF.